Hello! I am a postdoc at the Institut des Hautes Études Scientifiques (2016-2017) and at the Hausdorff Center for Mathematics (2017-2018). I am also a participant in the trimester on Combinatorics and Interactions at the Institut Henri Poincaré.
My email address is moll-at-ihes-dot-fr.
|[U.Salento]||Phys. Math. Nonlinear Phenomena||Jun 24 2015||Gallipoli, Italy|
|[Columbia]||Probability Seminar||Nov 13 2015||New York, NY|
|[HCM]||Asymptotics ... Coupled Systems||Jan 15 2016||Bonn, Germany|
|[NYU]||Courant Probability Seminar||Jan 29 2016||New York, NY|
|[Yale]||Geometry, Symmetry, and Physics||Feb 4 2016||New Haven, CT|
|[BIRS]||Workshop on Beta Ensembles||Apr 13 2016||Banff, Canada|
|[KTH]||Analysis Seminar||Oct 19 2016||Stockholm, Sweden|
|[IHP]||Random Matrix Seminar||Nov 4 2016||Paris, France|
|[UZ/ETH]||Joint Probability Seminar||Nov 9 2016||Zürich, Switzerland|
|[IMT]||Probability Seminar||Nov 15 2016||Toulouse, France|
|[UPD7]||Combinatorics Seminar||Nov 23 2016||Paris, France|
|[CIRM]||Winter School||Jan 8 2017||Marseille, France|
I earned my B.A. from the Department of Mathematics at Columbia University under the supervision of Mikhail Khovanov for my thesis ``Vershik-Kerov Asymptotics for HOMFLY Invariants of Knots and Links''.
I earned my Ph.D. from the Department of Mathematics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology under the supervision of Alexei Borodin for my thesis ``Random Partitions and the Quantum Benjamin-Ono Hierarchy''.
My research is in integrable probability from the point of view of quantum chaos.
I am currently working on beta ensembles through their appearance in Calogero-Moser-Sutherland quantum many-body problems, with emphasis on:
- developing the quantum inverse scattering method in hydrodynamic limit
- quantum-classical correspondence principle as large deviations principle
- combinatorics of Young diagrams via spectral theory of Toeplitz operators
- determinantal point processes as dispersionless limit beta=2
- beta ensembles as conditioned Gaussian free fields
- vertex operators, conformal invariance, and bulk-boundary correspondence
- asymptotic representation theory as orbital theory
- structural connections to Seiberg-Witten theory and refined topological recursion
Here is a list of my works (with links to arXiv when available):
- Random Partitions and the Quantum Benjamin-Ono Hierarchy - submitted.
- Conformal Field Theory and the Infinite Symmetric Group - in preparation.