c.spotti at qgm.au.dk
Department of Mathematics - Centre for Quantum Geometry of Moduli Spaces
Building 1530, Office 330
Ny Munkegade 118
8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
I am an associate professor at the Department of Mathematics at Aarhus University,
based at the Centre for Quantum Geometry of Moduli Spaces QGM .
My short CV can be found here.
Complex Differential and Algebraic Geometry.
"Explicit Gromov-Hausdorff compactifications of moduli spaces of Kähler Einstein Fano manifolds" [arXiv pre-print].
, 2017, with Song Sun
"Kähler-Einstein metrics on Q-smoothable Fano varieties, their moduli and some applications", 2016, [arXiv pre-print]; to appear on INdAM proceedings of "Complex and Symplectic Geometry" conference held in Cortona (Italy), 12-18 June 2016.
"On cscK resolutions of conically singular cscK varieties"[arXiv pre-print]; J. Funct. Anal. (2016)
, 2015, with Claudio Arezzo
- [arXiv pre-print]; to appear on Math. Res. Lett.
"Existence and deformations of Kähler Einstein metrics on smoothable Q-Fano varieties"[arXiv pre-print]; Duke Math. J. (2016)
, 2014, with Song Sun
and Chengjian Yao
"Compact Moduli Spaces of Del Pezzo Surfaces and Kähler Einstein Metrics"[article]; J. Diff. Geom. (2016)
, 2012, with Yuji Odaka
and Song Sun
"Deformations of Nodal Kähler-Einstein Del Pezzo Surfaces with Finite Automorphism Groups", 2012; [article]; J. London Math. Soc. (2014)
"Degenerations of Kähler-Einstein Fano Manifolds" (PhD Thesis), 2012; [arXiv].
Future Events (Conferences, Visiting, etc...)
- SMI course on "Kähler-Einstein metrics",, 1-5 May 2017 at "Il Palazzone" Cortona, Arezzo (Italy).
- PhD-course on "Canonical Kähler metrics", Autumn 2016 at Aarhus University.
- Mini-course (6h) on "KE metrics on Fano varieties and their moduli spaces", Roma Tre (Italy) March 2016.
- Graduate course on "Canonical Metrics on Kähler manifolds", Lent 2016, University of Cambridge. Syllabus.
- Course (12h) on "Complex Curves and Surfaces", USTC Hefei (China) July 2013. Syllabus.
- "Canonical metrics, K-stability and moduli spaces of Fano varieties" mini-symposium at the 7th European Congress of Mathematics 7ECM '16 Berlin, Germany 19 July 2016 (co-organizer Hendrik Suess).
- Conference on Special Hermitian metrics on non-Kähler manifolds, Dipartimento "U. Dini", Università degli Studi di Firenze (Italy), 20-22 April 2016. (co-organizers Daniele Angella and Simone Calamai).
Students and Post-Doc
- Slides from a (successful) job talk.
- Informal slides on Moduli Spaces of Kähler-Einstein metrics, prepared for the "Summer School in Complex Geometry", Rutgers University New Brunswick NJ (USA) August 2013.
- A note that I wrote on Enriques classification of Algebraic Surfaces for the Junior Geometry Seminar at the Imperial College.
Erdös Number: 5
Last Update: June 2017