1. J. Ding and S. Goswami. Upper bounds on Liouville first passage percolation
and Watabiki's prediction. Preprint, available at arxiv.org/abs/1610.09998. To appear in Commun. Pure Appl. Math.
2. J. Ding and S. Goswami. First passage percolation on the exponential of two-dimensional branching random walks. Electron. Commun. Probab.22 (2017), no. 69.
3. J. Ding and S. Goswami. Percolation of averages in the stochastic mean field model: the near-supercritical regime. Electron. J. Probab. 20 (2015), no. 124.
4. S. Goswami, S. Das, S. Patra and S. Meta. On a modification of Solovay-Strassen Algorithm. Proceedings of National workshop on Cryptology, August, 2009, NIT, Surat, India.
1. H. Duminil-Copin, S.Goswami and A. Raoufi. Exponential decay of truncated correlations for the Ising model in any dimension for all but the critical temperature. Preprint, available at arxiv.org/abs/1808.00439.
2. H. Duminil-Copin, S. Goswami, A. Raoufi, F. Severo, and A. Yadin. Existence of phase transition for percolation using the Gaussian Free Field. Preprint, available at arxiv.org/abs/1806.07733.
3. M. Biskup, J. Ding and S. Goswami. Return probability and recurrence for the random walk driven by two-dimensional Gaussian free field. Preprint, available at arxiv.org/abs/1611.03901. Under review in Commun. Math. Phys.
4. J. Ding and S. Goswami. Liouville first passage percolation: the weight exponent is strictly less than 1 at high temperature. Preprint, available at arxiv.org/abs/1605.08392. This article gives a different proof for a weaker bound on the exponent.
5. S. Goswami. Finite size scaling of random XORSAT. Preprint, available at arxiv.org/abs/1610.07431.
Works in progress
1. S. Chatterjee, S.Goswami. On Total Variation Denoising and Piecewise Constant Function Estimation in 2D. In preparation, 2018.