1. J. Ding and S. Goswami. Upper bounds on Liouville first passage percolation
and Watabiki's prediction. Preprint, available at arxiv.org/abs/1610.09998. To appear in Commun. Pure Appl. Math.
2. J. Ding and S. Goswami. First passage percolation on the exponential of two-dimensional branching random walks. Electron. Commun. Probab.22 (2017), no. 69.
3. J. Ding and S. Goswami. Percolation of averages in the stochastic mean field model: the near-supercritical regime. Electron. J. Probab. 20 (2015), no. 124.
4. S. Goswami, S. Das, S. Patra and S. Meta. On a modification of Solovay-Strassen Algorithm. Proceedings of National workshop on Cryptology, August, 2009, NIT, Surat, India.
1. M. Biskup, J. Ding and S. Goswami. Return probability and recurrence for the random walk driven by two-dimensional Gaussian free field. Preprint, available at arxiv.org/abs/1611.03901.
2. J. Ding and S. Goswami. Liouville first passage percolation: the weight exponent is strictly less than 1 at high temperature. Preprint, available at arxiv.org/abs/1605.08392. This article gives a different proof for a weaker bound on the exponent.
6. S. Goswami. Finite size scaling of random XORSAT. Preprint, available at arxiv.org/abs/1610.07431.
Works in progress
1. H. Duminil-Copin, A. Raoufi and S.Goswami. The truncated correlations of the Ising model decay exponentially fast at all but the critical temperature. In preparation, 2018.
2. S.Goswami, S. Chatterjee. On risk bounds in total variation denoising. In preparation, 2018.