Non-commutative geometry, founded by Alain Connes, is an important research field in current mathematics. The GDR ” Géométrie non-commutative ” of the CNRS gathers all the French researchers working on topics related to this field.
The “Arbre de Noël “, the annual meeting of this GDR, is organized on December 1 and 2, 2022 at IHES, by Amaury Freslon (LMO – Université Paris-Saclay), and Maria-Paula Gomez-Aparicio (Université Paris-Saclay).
The floor is given to young researchers in the field, Ph.D. and post-doctoral students, who can present their work to the community. A few presentations by confirmed researchers complete this meeting and offer an overview of current developments.
Visit the dedicated web page to register, until November 25, 2022.
- Benjamin Anderson-Sackaney, Université de Caen-Normandie
- Sara Azzali, Università di Bari
- Léonard Cadilhac, Sorbonne Université
- Purbayan Chakraborty, Université de Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- Alain Connes, IHES
- Clément Dell’Aiera, ENS Lyon
- Amine Marrakchi, ENS Lyon
- Paul Meunier, KU Leuven
- Gilles Pisier, Sorbonne Université – Texas A&M University
- Arthur Troupel, Université Paris-Cité
- Zhenguo Wei, Université de Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- Xu Zhendong, Université de Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- Kai Zeng, Université de Bourgogne-Franche-Comté