IBM postdoctoral position in Artificial Intelligence
Duration: 2 years
Thanks to the generosity of IBM, the IHES has decided to create a postdoctoral position in Artificial Intelligence. The laureate will have the opportunity to work with Vasily Pestun for 2 years.
We are looking for a postdoctoral fellow with a background in mathematics/applied mathematics/theoretical physics/computer science/machine learning to work on a project on automated theorem proving and formalisation of mathematics/theoretical physics.
* Experience with dependent type theory formalisation systems (Coq, Lean)
* Experience with functional programming languages (OCaml, Haskell)
* Experience with deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch)
The position will be covered by a competitive package including:
– a salary and full health coverage
– housing in the IHES residence
– access to the cafétéria for lunch Monday through Friday
– funds to participate in scientific events related to the project.
Applications should be sent online and include: the application form duly completed, a CV, a list of publications, a description of research project and future plans as well as 2 or 3 letters of recommendation.
Next call for applications: Fall 2021