By choosing to donate monthly to IHES, you allow the Institute to make plans over the long term. It gives scientists more time to devote to their research, to make discoveries and to achieve groundbreaking results.
Regular support is convenient for you
- Regular support is quick and easy to set up: by going to our donation form you just have to go to the ‘Monthly donation’ section and choose the amount of your gift, which will then be debited directly to your credit card every month.
- Regular giving is completely flexible: you can modify the amount of your gift or suspend it at any time by contacting us by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
- If you are a French tax resident, you will receive a single tax receipt which will regroup all the payments of your regular support over the year. You will be able to use it in order to benefit from the tax deductions on your income tax or IFI, exactly as it is the case for one-off donations.
To set up your regular donation by direct debit, go to the donation form.
Your regular support will have a greater impact on IHES and its researchers!
- Regular donations allow the Institute to better plan its scientific activity and to have a vision of its budget over the longer term.
- Every donation counts and by choosing to support the IHES on a regular basis, your gift adds to that of other donors. Together, you make a significant contribution to financing IHES’ operations and you support our model of free and disinterested research.
A few examples…
With a regular donation of 20€ per month, you will help us to buy, at the end of the year, a blackboard of the type found in the Institute’s shared spaces: in the tea room, for example, or next to the coffee machine. These simple and small-sized boards have the power to make informal and seemingly casual conversations, such as the ones that blossom during the 4pm tea-break or the chats that are born over a coffee, extremely precious, as they often become the source of new collaborations and discoveries. (photo tea discussion)